At Hair Transplants of Florida, our number one goal is to make our patients feel comfortable, whether during a phone call, throughout a patient’s consultation, in the course of their procedure and during their healing process. Throughout a patient’s experience, we focus on educating our patients along the way so they will have a good understanding of what’s to come and avoid any surprises.
Here’s our educational game plan throughout a patient’s hair restoration process:
- Initial Call: When you first call our office, you will be greeted in a friendly manner and asked a few questions that will help during you consultation. You will be scheduled for your consultation on the earliest and most convenient day/time.
- Consultation: You’ll be greeted by our friendly staff and be given a couple of forms to fill out that will help us during your consultation. Jose Schmidt, our Patient Education Director, will welcome you into our consultation office. He will spend as much time with you to teach you about the hair restoration process and make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Review your patient forms
- Listen to your hair loss experience
- Explain the hair loss process
- Conduct microscope scalp analysis
- Explain the hair transplant procedure
- Inform about medical therapy options
- Doctor gives hair loss analysis and hair restoration recommendations (whether therapy and/or surgery)
- Patient is given pricing game plan based on recommendations
- Consultation Follow Up: Unlike other clinics that pressure their patients into making a decision, we focus on making you feel comfortable and teaching you about the hair restoration process. Whether you’re ready to make a decision to move forward during your consultation or need more time to “sleep on it,” we are ready to be of service when you are ready. If you don’t make your decision during your consultation visit, Jose will follow up with you within 2 days to check if you have any further questions.
- Procedure Day: Our experienced staff will make you feel comfortable throughout the entire day. They will explain each step along the way, always keeping you informed of the process.
- Follow-Up Instructions: Once your procedure has been completed, you will be given a list of important post-operative instructions for you to follow. It is imperative that you follow these step-by-step instructions in order to expedite your healing process and give you the maximum results possible.
- Post Surgery Follow-Up: You will receive a follow up call from one of our staff to make sure you are comfortable at home. We will also schedule your 4-8-12 month follow-up appointments so we can keep track of your progress and results.
With so much information for patients to research and review, our most important goal is to make our patients feel comfortable, while properly informing and educating them so they can make an informed decision. We feel a cosmetic surgery is a very important and personal decision. Therefore, we respect our patients by not pressuring them, but instead delivering accurate information that will help them make the right decision, which will lead them to a successful hair restoration experience.